Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cricut Card Challenge


For the Cricut Card Challenge you had to make a baby card only using the colors green,orange,yellow and white. My friend is having a baby boy next month so i thought it was the perfect time to make a card for her and this is what i came up with.


I used new arrival to make this card. I made this card a A6 card the A2 wasnt big enough .I cut the stork and his hat at 3 3/4. I did a little doodling  on him, his hat and it the corners of the card. But it's having a hard time showing up on the photo. I cut the baby carrier(i dont if it has a certain name) at 2 1/2 and ran it through the cuttlebug using  the swiss dots folder. I cut the it's a boy out at 1 inch. I used white cardstock and green background paper from k and company  its called the ocean solid mat pad. Lastly i added the orange flower and used a green bling for the center.
Thanks for looking at my project. Hope everyone likes it :)

15 comments:

  1. Cute Card! I Love that Stork! :o) Thanks for playing along with us over at CCC! :o)
    Theresa (DT#2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love that little stork with his hat! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used the the little stork on your card, too. I think he's really cute. Love your card and your friend will too. Thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for joining us on this challenge.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    CCC Team #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I'm sure your friend will love it :) Thanks for playing along with us at CCC this week.

    michelle (Team 2)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute little stork!! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Kitty I like the added Swiss dots to the baby carrier (I don't know if it has a certain name ether...)You made a cute card.
    Thanks for joining in on the challenge this week. Your friend is going to love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job on your card. Thank you for participating in this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a fantastic job for the challenge, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card the stork is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card - you did a great job with the challenge. I love the textured 'sack' the stork is carrying!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card.

    Thanks for joining us @ CCC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Love how you used the swiss dots, one of my favorite folders. Thank you so much for playing along with the Cricut Cardz Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your friend will love this card. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete