Sunday, January 2, 2011

Scrapbook Page

 One thing I've been wanting to do for a while is make scrapbook pages. I've only made one page before and it didnt turn out that great so i thought i would try again. I'm sure scrapbooking would be a lot easier if i had the gypsy but I dont. Anyways I think for this being only my second layout I've ever done i think it turned out pretty cute. The layout is of me and my best friend Ben. Theses pictures were taken 2 years ago back when i still lived in California. 
I took two 12x12 paper and i cut one down to 10x10,  and then i took my ek sucess scalloped scallop punch and punched all around the paper. The cream mat for my photos are cut at 3x4 and then purple one is 2 3/4 by 3 3/4 I think. The royal bff is from the once a upon a princess cartridge, which i bought for myself two weeks ago when Micheals had cartridges in the ad listed at 19.99. I guess it was a misprint ,but no one gave me a hard time, and i walked out the store with it for 20 dollars :) The phone is from designer calendar. I used the flip button for the first time  on the phone so it would go with the layout. I used some bing and my white gel pen on both the royal bffs and the phone. I used the phone on this layout because Ben and i spend hours on the phone, and lastly i thought my layout need something eles so i cut some ribbon and tied two bows for each side. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. very nice! Love the colors! I bought my cricut to scrapbook,and I made one whole scrapbook and am addicted to making cards! Lol!Have a great night! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout!! Thanks for sharing:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete