Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Christmas Cards

So theses are the Christmas cards that i made this year.  All of my friends loved their cards.  So here are some pictures i took of them i think they turned out pretty cute and they were great decoration in the house until i sent them out. I used the dcwv christmas matstack solids for the background and i embossed it with the cuttlebug snowflake folder, and i used white cardstock. I used paper doll dress up for the santa and the elfs, Create a Critter for the reindeer, and winter frolic for the snowmen and ice skater. For santa and the elf's i



used my peachy keen stamps the everyday character faces. Speaking of Peachy Keen Stamps i was so happy on Monday because i found out that i was a winner from Kathy's surprise birthday hop. I won the Laughy Taffy Stamp Set, some ink and a white gel pen :D I can't wait for it to get here so i can play with them.

4 comments:

  1. How adorable are these!?! Love the characters and the embossing. Fabulous job! Lucky recipients! Merry Christmas! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute! I love how they turned out! The embossing is perfect! Thanks for sharing! You have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all adorable Kitty:) Love them all. Happy New Year!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete